Innovative Thickener For Wet On Wet Resist Printing For Disperse, Reactive & Pigment Dyestuffs
- Easy to use, Print paste ready in 2 hours
- No need to use any extra chemicals, only single component thickener.
- No need to change printing recipe, fixation process and after wash process.
- Very effective white resist possible with any class of disperse dyestuffs, reactive dyestuffs and pigments.
- Single stage process without necessity of pre-dyeing or padding as in discharge printing. Results in saving of cost of whole process.
The three most important types of refinement that we use for guar and tamarind are the following:
Hydrolytic separation (depolymerisation):
Hydrolytic separation means that the long-chain molecules of the galactomannan are split up into smaller chains. This is achieved through the action of acids, alkalis, peroxide and temperature. This results in thickening to various viscosities (high, medium and low viscosities). Apart from the viscosity, hydrolytic separation also has an effect on other printing-related properties such as for example penetration and dyestuff yield.
Hydrolytic separation can also take place in other chemical processes that are carried out in reactors.
In carboxymethylation, there is conversion of the guar and tamarind raw material with chloroacetic acid. With this production process, one can obtain thickening of different viscosities with interesting characteristics such as cold water solubility and very high washing capability.
In order to achieve synergistic effects, other products such as starch are often mixed into the guar / tamarind.
The conversion of guar gum and tamarind powder with propylene oxide is our most demanding production process. This conversion requires a great deal of know-how and a high expenditure on preventive safety measures.
Here are the most important advantages of these products:
- very good cold water solubility in a broad pH range
- high extraction speed and therefore the final viscosity is reached very quickly
- very good resistance to heavy metal salts
- good reproducibility of the colour shades
- high resistance to the printing chemicals used
- can withstand almost all dyestuffs
Adgums is known for developing client-oriented products that fulfil the technical and economic requirements of the client. Do not therefore hesitate to tell us your requirements!